Opening Act – Starter Plan for Early Stage Startups
Founders of early-stage companies share an all-too-common chicken:egg dilemma. Their companies aren’t yet well known. They’re pounding the pavement to raise funds. Some positive buzz in the press would help… but they’re not ready for a full strategic program. Our jumpstart plan puts an experienced PR team at startup founders’ disposal to build a steady trail of digital news “breadcrumbs” that can be critical in attracting future investors, partners, and customers.
Starter program priced at $6,500 per month – includes:
- 3 press releases or pitches in 3 months including all outreach & coordination
- Media landscape assessment + Share of Voice analysis
- Press release template + boilerplate
- Additional pitching for reactive commentary based on news of the day/key trends
- Ongoing expert counsel & reporting
3 month minimum investment. Newswire distribution fees not included.
Just have one announcement to share? Check out our Funding/Product Launch Announcement Package.